The General Surgery department at Sunshine Hospital, Secunderabad is headed by renowned surgeons with extensive experience.
- Neck and Thyroid surgeries including total thyroidectomy, block dissection of lymph nodes
- Surgery for male and female breast diseases a. Cysts and benign tumours (Fibroadenoma) of breast
1. Infective lesions – breast abscess and tuberculosis of breast
2. Cancer breast – mastectomy by various methods
- Umbilical hernia
- Inguinal hernia
- An incisional hernia (a hernia developing as complication of previous abdominal surgeries)
Tumours of testes / Hydrocele/ Haemorrhoids (piles)/ fissure in anus / fistula in anus / pilonidal cyst
The Department of General Surgery provides proactive management of the following diabetic foot diseases and peripheral artery diseases:
1. Diabetic gangrene foot
2. Extensive, time-consuming treatment of diabetic infection of foot plus skin grafting
3. Amputation of foot and lower limbs for failed treatment cases of diabetic gangrene
4. Rehabilitation of amputee patients along with expert rehabilitation physiotherapy team
5. The team believes in healthcare with compassion and makes it a point to interact with patients and build confidence in them personally.
About Sunshine Hospital:
With a focus on overall wellness and good health, Sunshine has now become one of the best hospitals for many treatments including Orthopedic, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Trauma and Bariatric Surgery in Hyderabad. It’s risen in popularity thanks of the team of highly-skilled doctors and high-end technology that’s available to diagnose accurately and treat effectively. Sunshine Hospitals has branches in Secunderabad, Gachibowli, Karimnagar and Bhubaneswar.