Patient’s case history/ current clinical reports/ scans & details of previous treatment taken can be shared with us for the evaluation by our team of expert doctors which would enable us to provide the cost and treatment plan before the patient’s arrival.
Yes, we do provide visa assistance letter after receiving the passport details of the patient and attendant(s) to enable in obtaining the medical visa.
For a visa request letter, please send us the following:
- Passport scans of the patient and all accompanying attendants. The name should be visible, and expiry date of passport should be at least eight months away.
- Please mention the date of travel and type of surgery or treatment advised.
- Please specify the name of the embassy in which you will file the letter so we can address the visa letter to them and send them the hard copy.
- Payment can be made through cash/ credit cards at the time of admission.
- We have authorised foreign currency exchange counter within the hospital.
- The payments can also be transferred to the Hospital accounts through wire transfer before the arrival.
Yes, we provide complimentary pick /drop from/to airport to international patients. We organise the pick up on receiving the patient’s travel itinerary.
Please bring all relevant information on your state of health including:
- Medical history/record
- Current medication
- Prescription document with names of medication
Preferably your medical records need to be in English. Please ensure to have them translated into English, and don’t forget to bring the original ones along with you for review by our specialist.
Yes, an attendant is provided the hospital stay with the patient (except ICU stay) in case if they have opted for a double and single room. We can also arrange meals for the attendant.
The hospital is conveniently located next to famous Paradise restaurant which is well known across Hyderabad for great Indian, Chinese and Continental food. The attendants and family members of the patient can order their choice of food from the restaurant as per their convenience.
- We have tie-ups with various hotels, guest houses and serviced apartments in the vicinity of the hospital for our international patients.
- We share the list of the same in advance with our patients on confirmation of their date of travel.
- The patients can make the booking directly or let us know to do the same on their behalf.
- We can also arrange for a local SIM card for the patient if required.
- Internet is available in the hospital. We can arrange internet access for the patient attendants if necessary.