The Nephrology department has conducted more than 1000 dialysis and has performed cadaver and live kidney transplantations at Sunshine Hospitals, paving the way for its evolution into a nationally recognised transplant unit.
The team of senior nephrologists have extensive experience in dealing with complicated cases. Apart from delivering top-notch patient care, they are actively involved in carrying out frontline academic research in Nephrology.
Efficiencies and infrastructure:
- Reliable capabilities to treat any kidney failure
- Well-equipped clinical laboratory
- Advanced imaging facilities
- Renal biopsies
- Initiation of peritoneal dialysis, implantation of haemodialysis catheters and permanent catheters
- Exclusive haemodialysis unit
- Sustained Low-Efficiency Dialysis (SLED)
Areas of treatment:
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Dialysis – Haemodialysis & peritoneal dialysis
- Kidney transplantation
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRT)
- Diabetic kidney disease
- Congenital kidney disorders
- Glomerular disorders
- Tubular Disorders
- Acid-base & electrolyte disorders
- Renal stone disease
About Sunshine Hospital:
With a focus on overall wellness and good health, Sunshine has now become one of the best hospitals for many treatments including Orthopedic, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Trauma and Bariatric Surgery in Hyderabad. It’s risen in popularity thanks of the team of highly-skilled doctors and high-end technology that’s available to diagnose accurately and treat effectively. Sunshine Hospitals has branches in Secunderabad, Gachibowli, Karimnagar and Bhubaneswar.
Click here to book an appointment with our Specialists at Sunshine Hospitals.
Click Here For Knowing Frequently Asked Questions For Our Specialities FAQs