Like all of our Consultants who work at this hospital, our Orthopaedic Centre of Excellence is led by a team of Consultants who are all highly specialised and sub-specialized in the following areas of Orthopaedics:
- Joint replacements of hip and knee including primary, complex primary and revision replacements are being done in large numbers with excellent outcomes. Severely damaged joints can be replaced. These artificial joints behave almost like normal joints and could last for about 15-20 years
- Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine centre at our facility, where most sports injuries such as damage to ligaments, meniscus, cartilage, etc., can now be treated with key-hole (arthroscopic) surgery
- Shoulder surgeries and the most delicate hand micro surgeries are all performed with high precision and expertise
- 24X7 Trauma Services that offer rapid assessment, diagnosis and intervention
- Physical Therapy unit provides rehabilitation and pain management and uses high-end equipment and protocols to provide recovery in the shortest timeframe
They are supported by a specialist team of radiologists and physiotherapists who work together for the optimum benefit of their patients. We have dedicated, and well equipped orthopaedic surgery OT complexes with laminar flow and various modern equipment such as image intensifier, operating microscope, top of the line arthroscopy system, etc. The team has performed the first Hip Arthroscopy and Ankle Arthroscopy for removal of cartilage tumour.
We offer dedicated care and support for all musculoskeletal conditions and provide expertise for a range of surgical and non-surgical procedures. Our customised package of care gives patients the best possible outcome depending upon their individual needs.
We, at Sunshine Hospitals, have the best range of orthopaedic doctors and surgeons who specialise in diagnosing and treating a variety of orthopaedic conditions and injuries. If you have been troubled with the orthopaedic conditions, you can avail our exceptional medical services which include the consultation, diagnosis and effective treatment of the orthopaedic disorders and ailments.
Some of the specialised areas wherein our orthopaedic surgeons and specialists provide expert assistance on include:
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Accessory Navicular Syndrome
- Arthritis of foot and ankle
- Arthritis of the hand
- Chronic Shoulder Instability
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Collarbone Fracture
- Concussion and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Hip Arthritis
- Hip replacement Surgery
- Knee cartilage Transplant