The Department of Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery at Sunshine Hospitals extends an array of services. From liposuction to rhinoplasty, we provide all surgical and non-surgical techniques to enhance your appearance.
Plastic and cosmetic surgery treatment is concerned with the correction or restoration of shape and function. While cosmetic or aesthetic surgery is the most well-known form of plastic surgery, a majority of plastic surgery is not cosmetic. Enhancement of appearance through surgical and medical techniques is cosmetic surgery. The fundamental objective of cosmetic surgery is to maintain a healthy appearance, restore it, or enhance it beyond the average level towards some aesthetic ideal. With time, even in Asia, cosmetic surgery has become an accepted practice.
At Sunshine Hospitals, we have a team of experienced plastic surgeons who perform different types of reconstructive surgery, hand surgery, microsurgery, paediatric surgery, and treatment for burns. Our team performs both surgical and nonsurgical rhinoplasty or nose jobs, facelifts such as Botox and laser hair removals.
Also, at Sunshine Hospitals, processes exist to ensure that the decision to undergo plastic or cosmetic surgery is well-informed. Our consultant team will explain you the whole treatment process to make you more aware, and to address all your fears. Most importantly, all patient consultations are maintained with high confidentiality.
- State-of-the-art in-house operating room
- Exclusive team of recovery nurses
- End-to-end recovery suite
- Team of specialist surgeons
- Breasts: Increase or decrease the size / reshape in case of sagging breasts
- Ears: Decrease the size in case of oversized ears / bring back protruding ears closer to the head
- Eyes: Work on the drooping upper eyelids or puffy bags under the eyes
- Face: Work on wrinkles or scars caused by acne
- Nose: Reshaped