Dr. A.V. Gurava Reddy MBBS, D (Ortho),
DNB (Ortho) FRCS (Edinburgh),
FRCS (Glasgow), FRCS (London),
MCh Ortho (Liverpool)
Sr. Consultant Joint Replacement Surgeon
The 9th Annual Parekh Foot & Ankle course to be held from January 5th to 7th at Marigold Hotel, Hyderabad, being organised by Sunshine Multi-speciality Hospitals in collaboration with Parekh family foundation.
The Annual Parekh Foot & Ankle course was previously known as Indo-US Foot & ankle course and is conducted once a year in different parts of the country with special emphasis on sharing the knowledge by committed national and international faculty in the field of foot & ankle surgery. The course focuses on all areas of foot & ankle surgery starting from basic examination to complex scenarios of trauma and deformity corrections. The course has a special emphasis on case based panel discussions, live surgeries, consensus tips and tricks in the area of foot & ankle.
If you haven’t yet registered, login to www.footandankle2018.com for on the spot paid registrations and join us.
Knowledge Sharing on – Foot & Ankle Problems:
- Ankle arthritis / Pain
- Chronic ligament injuries (or) Chronic ankle sprain
- Neglected trauma
- Subtalar & midtarsal arthritis
- Foot deformities
- Flat foot
- PES CAVUS
- Greater deformities
- Hallux Varus
- Hallux Valgus
- Hallux Rigidus
- Charcot’s arthropathy
- Retrocalcaneal Bursitis
- Heel Pain etc
Everything in Foot & Ankle
- From basics to advanced
- From clinical examination to total ankle replacement
- Didactic lectures
Case based panel discussion:
- (Arthritis, flat foot, tendoachilles & forefoot problems)
- Tips & tricks in foot & ankle surgery
- (Calcaneus fractures, lisfranc injuries, talus fractures, TTC fusion & 1st MTP fusion
Live surgical demonstrations
10-12 cases (Subject to availability)
Surgeries likely to be demonstrated:
- Calcaneum Fracture
- Calcaneum Malunion
- Hind foot Fusion
- Flat foot Reconstruction
- Hallux Valgus
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Tendoachilles Tendinopathy
- Total Ankle Replacement
|Registration Category||On Spot Registration|
* Post graduates have to submit a Letter of approval from their HOD’s
- Workshop seats are limited for one to one interaction with faculty
- CME Credits applicable
Registration fee includes:
- Admission to all scientific and sessions and exhibition area
- Lunch on all days
- Wearing of identity badge is mandatory at all times.
- Entry to scienti?c sessions & exhibition area will be restricted to only registered delegates.
- Lost badge will be replaced at the registration counter for a fee of Rs. 300/-.
- Conference kit for spot registrations is subject to availability.
- Govt. taxes are subject to change. Taxes during the time of registration will be applicable.
- 3% bank handling charges will be applicable for all online registration.
Cancellation/Refund Policy for Registration:
- Cancellation is permitted upto 30 November 2017 only against a written request submitted to the conference secretariat and 50% of the registration fee would be deducted as processing charges.
- No refunds for cancellations made after 30 November 2017.
- All refunds will be executed at the end of Foot and Ankle 2018.
- All disputes are subject to Telangana Jurisdiction only.
|Account Name||Sunshine Medical Academy for Research and Training|
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank|
|Branch Address||Paradise Circle, Secunderabad|