Awards & Recognition
Sunshine Hospitals has been receiving laurels from the outset and has quickly become a beacon of light for people in the provision of healthcare.
Some of the honours bestowed upon us have been listed:
1.We are proud to receive the World’s Greatest Brands and Leaders, 2016-17
award -Asia and GCC Countries for Healthcare Industry under Single/Multi
Specialty Hospital Category and Brand Leader Award for Dr AV Gurava
Reddy at the 3rd edition of the awards held The Meydan Hotel,
Dubai. Process Reviewers – Price Waterhouse Coopers P.L.
2. Winner of the Most Patient-Friendly Hospital Award at Association of Healthcare Providers India (AHPI) Global Conclave, 2015
3. SUNSHINE HOSPITALS has been ranked amongst the Top 7 ORTHOPAEDIC Hospitals in the Country (THE WEEK MAGAZINE-NIELSEN SURVEY, 2014)
4. Best Single Speciality Hospital Orthopaedics by IMA & Govt of Telangana, 2014
5. Indus Foundation Lifetime Achievement Award for Dr A V Gurava Reddy, 2014
6. FICCI Award for Excellence in Customer Services, 2014
7. Best Orthopaedics Centre in India by Headlines Today, 2013
8. Most innovative companies in India, 2013
9. Innovation to reduce cost for patients, 2013
10.The Pharmacy team at Sunshine Hospitals has been certified with ‘PHARMACIE DE QUALITE’ with a 98% Score & PLATINUM Grading
It is a great honour to be on the list of accredited hospitals of NABH, a space reserved for those few prestigious healthcare providers who are capable of giving the best quality treatment to the people. This stamp of excellence is bestowed on a hospital/institute only after strict scrutiny, and multiple inspections by the board confirm that all operations meet the high standards set by them.
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) is a constituent board of Quality Council of India, set up to establish and operate accreditation programme for healthcare organisations. The board is structured to cater to much-desired needs of the consumers and to set benchmarks for progress of health industry.
Visit NABH Click Here (http://nabh.co/Index.aspx)
2.ISO Accreditation ISO 9001:2008
Sunshine Hospitals never makes claims that’s not backed by factual evidence. When we call ourselves one of best in the orthopaedic sector, we mean it. Validating pour claim, in March 2017, Sunshine Hospitals became a member of the prestigious ‘International Society of Orthopaedic Centres (ISOC)’.
This society consists of 21 of the most well-renowned orthopaedic centres from all around the world – from 17 countries spread across 6 continents. Mayo Clinic (USA), Campbell Clinic(USA), Hospital for Special Surgery(USA), Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital(UK) among others, are part of this elite group. Sunshine Hospitals is only the 2nd hospital from Asia, which has been given a full membership.
The criteria to make into this esteemed list is long. Each centre must fulfil the following stringent criteria to become a member:
- Function as specialty orthopaedic hospital or as a large orthopaedic department within a hospital
- Conduct at least 5000 total orthopaedic procedures per year
- Have an orthopaedic staff of at least 20 orthopaedic surgeons who collectively publish more than five annual articles in peer-reviewed publications.
- Conduct, and exhibit a commitment to basic and clinical research
- Function as or within an academic centre (i.e., the member must have orthopaedic residents or fellows in training)
In November 2017, the 8th ISOC conference took place in Sydney.
We, at Sunshine, presented four of our research papers on this prestigious platform and all four of them were very well received and appreciated by legends of the Ortho fraternity like Dr. Sculco from New York amongst others.
The papers were presented by Dr. AV Gurava Reddy, Dr. Adarsh Annapareddy and Dr. Kushal Hippalgaonkar (all orthopaedic and joint replacement surgeons).