DR. ANIL KUMAR MULPUR
Qualifications: MBBS, MS (General Surgery), M Ch (Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery), FRCS (Glasgow), FRCS (Edinburgh), FRCS (Edinburgh), FETCS, FIACS, PGDMLE, MBA (Hospital Management)
- MBBS from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in the year 1988. He got several distinctions and gold medals in MBBS and was adjudged as the best outgoing student from his batch.
- MS (general surgery) from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in the year 1992 secured first rank.
- M.Ch in cardiothoracic and vascular surgery from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad in the year 1995 secured 1st rank
- MBA in hospital management
With several distinctions and gold medals to his credit, Dr. Mulpur finished his MS in General Surgery and Mch in Cardiothoracic Surgery from Osmania Medical College. Having obtained the coveted FRCS from Edinburgh and Glasgow, he is presently an examiner for MRCS. He is also a fellow of the European Board of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons.
Dr. Mulpur also did his MBA in Hospital Administration. He is a principal assessor in hospital quality systems. Dr. Mulpur is a distinguished surgeon with vast experience in paediatric and adult
cardiac surgery apart from thoracic and vascular surgery. He has several rare procedures to his credit including a Coronary Cameral Fistula on a 2.7 kg. baby, which is a world record.
He has several papers and chapters in medical books to his credit. He is the honorary editor for Cardiology News from Scotland, UK, in Journal review section. He was named as the “Dynamic Indian of the
Millennium” and was bestowed with the recognition as one of the “Five most outstanding cardiac surgeons of Indian origin in the world” by KG Foundation in 2009.
- FRCS and FRCS Cardiothoracic from Edinburgh
- FRCS from Glassgow
- Fellow of Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeons
- Fellow of European Association of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons.
- Lead assessor and former technical committee member in NABH
- He is examiner for the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh