Dr. Anitha Kotha
Dr Anitha Kotha is a Consultant Neurologist in the Department of Neurology at Sunshine Hospitals, Hyderabad. She has overall 15 years’ experience as a physician including 5 years as a consultant neuro-physician. Prior to joining Sunshine Hospitals, she worked in the Department of Neurology at Yashoda Hospitals. Dr Anitha Kotha provides treatment for the following neurological conditions: walking difficulty, balancing problems, weakness in one side of the body, weakness in hands and legs, muscle weakness, headaches, migraines, difficulty in speech, stroke, epilepsy, insomnia, sleep disorders, transient ischemic attack (TIA), brain haemorrhage, memory loss, cluster headaches, tension headaches, peripheral neuropathy and neurological back pain. Her prime areas of interest include epilepsy, movement disorders, spinal disorders, pain management and interventional neurology.
- MBBS, SVS Medical College, Mahbubnagar
- DNB (General Medicine), Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- DM (Neurology), Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Life Member of Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN)
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)