Dr. C. S. Indra Mohan
Consultant General surgeon, Sunshine Hospitals, Secunderabad
Worked as the Chief of Dept. of General Surgery, Superintendent APSRTC Hospital
Worked as consultant Surgeon at IRAN, and other Gulf countries
Former Consultant Surgeon at Apollo Hospital, Secunderabad (1999-2005)
Consultant Surgeon at Kamineni Hospital, Hyderabad (2006-2009)
A BROAD RANGE OF GENERAL SURGERIES BEING PERFORMED AT SUNSHINE HOSPITAL WITH APPROXIMATE NUMBERS OF EACH VARIETY
- Thyroid Tumours – Benign – 200+, Malignant (Thyroid Cancer) – 5 cases, latest in a 21yr old lady
- in October 2017, Breast Tumours and Male Gynecomastia Surgeries – 30 cases.
- Breast Cancer – 2 cases, benign tumours (800),cancer breast (200)+ latest in 84 yr old lady in June 2017.
- Hernia – various varieties – (4000+) inguinal, umbilical, ventral, incisional hernia & rare type
- Spigelian hernias. All these cases had hernioplasty (mesh repair).
- Redo Hernia – Failed cases operated by other surgeons were reoperated successfully.
- Hemorrhoids – (internal piles) 3500-4000 cases
- Hydrocele – 2500 cases
- Tumours of testis – 12 cases
- Fissure in Ano // Fistula in Ano // Pilonidal Cyst & Sinus – 2000+ cases
- Diabetic infection of limbs – 3500 cases
- Amputation of limbs for gangrene – 350+ cases
- All types of abscess in breast/buttock and elsewhere in the body
- All types of cysts and tumours in the body – scalp, limbs, ingrowing toenail
Most of the cases are day care surgeries based on the patient’s convenience. Patients can contact the surgeon directly for more details and a consultation.
Mobile No: +91 9391032219
Timings: (8:00 Am – 9:00 AM Morning, and 5:00 Pm – 8:00 Pm Evening)