Dr. Mateen. S
Dr. MD. Mateenuddin Saleem
MBBS, DTRD, DNB (Respiratory Medicine)
Senior Consultant Pulmonologist & Head of the Pulmonology Department
Dr. MD. Mateenuddin Saleem is a Senior Consultant Pulmonologist & Head of the Pulmonology Department at Sunshine Hospitals, Hyderabad. He leads the pulmonary function lab and cardiopulmonary rehabilitation unit with advanced pulmonary diagnostic facilities, at Sunshine Hospitals. He has more than 25 years of experience in the field of pulmonology. He has hands-on experience and immense expertise in interventional procedures like bronchoscopy and thoracoscopy. Dr. Mateen also deals with chronic diseases like COPD, Bronchial Asthma, Tuberculosis, and Interstitial lung diseases. He has the distinction of being the former professor and head of the pulmonology department of two renowned and prestigious medical colleges.
Dr. MD. Mateenuddin Saleem always provides medical support to change the lives of patients suffering from respiratory diseases. He provides comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, and long-term management of lung and heart diseases (occurring secondary to respiratory problems). He treats both adults as well as paediatric patients.
- Possesses vast experience of managing an intensive care unit as a consultant intensivist.
- Evaluates and advices patients on respiratory & cardiovascular physiological issues (Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation).
- Evaluate athletes and sports personnel and gives advice on respiratory & cardiovascular physiology for appropriate performance.
- Performs interventional procedures like bronchoscopy and thoracoscopy diligently.
- Provides the best treatment for chronic respiratory diseases like COPD, Bronchial asthma, tuberculosis, and interstitial lung diseases.
- Treats sleep-related disorders like sleep apnoea, snoring, and severe health issues relating to snoring.
OP Days and Timings
Monday to Saturday (except on Friday): 09:30 AM – 01:30 PM