Dr. Nagarjuna Yarlagadda
Dr. Nagarjuna Yarlagadda is Chief Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist & Therapeutic Endoscopist in the Department of Medical Gastroenterology at Sunshine Hospitals, Hyderabad. He is the Medical Director of Sunshine Hospitals, Gachibowli, Hyderabad. He possesses nearly about 25 years of experience in the field of gastroenterology. Dr. Nagarjuna has worked as a consultant gastroenterologist for nearly about 14 years at KIMS and other leading hospitals. He has rich teaching experience as he served as additional professor (DNB teacher) at NIMS. He has profound expertise in EUS (Endoscopic Ultrasound) – diagnostic and therapeutic.
- MBBS, Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada
- MD (Internal Med.), Guntur Medical College
- DNB (Internal Med.), Guntur Medical College.
- DM, Gastroenterology, Post Graduate Institute of Medical sciences (PGI, Chandigarh)
- Life member of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG)
- Life member – Indian National Association for the Study of the Liver (INASL)
- Life member – The Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India (SGEI)