Dr. Praharsha Mulpur
Dr. Praharsha Mulpur
MBBS, DNB (Orthopaedics- Gold Medal),
Fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery (FIJR
Consultant Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Specialist in Knee Arthroplasty and Robotic Joint Replacement Surgery
Dr. Praharsha Mulpur is an Associate Consultant Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon at Sunshine Hospitals, Hyderabad. He completed his MBBS degree from Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences with overall distinction and first-class in the course.
Dr. Mulpur pursued a DNB degree in Orthopaedics from Sunshine Hospitals, Secunderabad, affiliated with the National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi. He was conferred the prestigious Dr. Balu Sankaran Gold Medal in Orthopaedic Surgery for scoring the highest marks and securing the All-India Rank 1 in the DNB Post-graduate examination, at the National Level.
He finished his fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery (FIJR) in association with Buechel-Pappas from Sunshine Hospitals and continued in Joint Replacement Surgery.
He is one of the youngest orthopaedic surgeons to be certified in Robotic total and partial knee joint replacement surgery by Stryker-Mako.
Dr. Mulpur is experienced in total and partial knee replacement surgery, robotic joint replacement surgery and trauma.
- MBBS, Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences
- DNB-Orthopaedics, Sunshine Hospitals, affiliated with NBE, New Delhi
- Buechel-Pappas Fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery (Sunshine Hospitals)
Awards and Honours:
- Gold medal in Physiology
- Gold medal in Forensic Medicine
- Gold medal for highest Aggregate in MBBS 1st year
- Dr. Balu Sankaran Gold Medal for All-India 1st rank in DNB Orthopaedics
- Recipient of the 2020-2021 Robert Bucholz Journal Club Grant awarded by the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, America
- Certified MAKO ™ Robotic Joint Replacement Surgeon by Stryker
- Instructor for Advanced Trauma and Life Support (ATLS), ATLS India
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Member of Indian Society of Hip and Knee Surgeons (ISHKS)
- Member of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)