Dr. Vikram Sharma
Dr Vikram Sharma is a Senior Consultant Neurologist in the Department of Neurology at Sunshine Hospitals, Hyderabad. He has more than 17 years of experience in neurology. Being an experienced neuro physician in Hyderabad, he treats all types of neurological conditions including headaches, migraines, muscle weakness, body pains, back pain, weakness in hands and legs. Dr Vikram Sharma also possesses hands-on experience in treating epilepsy and stroke patients. His diligent approach in handling complex neurological issues; profoundness in diagnosing intricate neurological conditions and expertness in treating such conditions make him the best neurologist in Hyderabad. Dr Sharma is a Senior Consultant Neurologist in the Department of Neurology, St. Theresa’s Hospitals, Hyderabad.
Dr Vikram Sharma has profound experience of working in some of the reputed hospitals in India and abroad. Apart from working in Continental Hospitals and St. Theresa’s Hospitals, he has also worked as a Senior Consultant Neurologist at Max Institute of Neurosciences, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Dehradun.
Dr Vikram Sharma’s prime areas of interest include Epilepsy, Stroke, Migraine, Headache, Spinal Disorders, Pain management and Neuro Oncology. He has profound expertise in diagnosing and treating different types of headaches – such as cluster headaches, tension headaches, migraines and other chronic headaches. He is therefore the most sought-after migraine specialist in Hyderabad.
- MBBS, Yerevan State Medical College, Yerevan State Medical University, Armenia
- MD, Yerevan State Medical College, Yerevan State Medical University, Armenia
- D’ Neuro, University College of London, Institute of Neurology & Neurosurgery Queen Square London
- FAAN (Fellow American Academy of Neurology)
Awards and Honours:
- Dr Vikram Sharma received the Best Neurologist of Telangana award by World Achievers in 2016.
- Received ‘The Best Department Award (Neurology & Neurosurgery) by TIMES FEB 2017
- Dr Vikram Sharma has also been an editor of the journal “Neurology Critics”. Dr. Sharma is immensely interested in research activities as well. He is an active Fellow of the American Academy of Neurology.
- Member – World Stroke Association
- Member – Indian Stroke Association