DR. SUHAS MASILAMANI A B
Dr. Suhas Masilamani A B
MBBS, MS, DNB (Orthopaedics) Fellowship in Joint Replacement & Paediatric Orthopaedics, New York (USA)
Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon
Dr. A.B. Suhas Masilamani is a Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon in the Department of Paediatric Orthopaedics at Sunshine Hospitals, Hyderabad. He is one of the best orthopaedic surgeons who got trained in the USA and obtained fellowships in paediatric orthopaedics and adult hip and knee replacement surgery. He is an experienced orthopaedic surgeon with hands-on expertise in all aspects of joint replacement surgeries. Dr Suhas practices all the modern techniques in Orthopaedics, like minimally invasive techniques for total knee and total hip replacement, Imageless Hip navigation, Uni-condylar knee replacement and patella-femoral replacement. He is one of the very few surgeons from the city to become a member of the American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS). He is also a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) and the International Congress for Joint Replacement (ICJR).
- MBBS, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
- MS, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
- DNB (Orthopaedics), National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
Awards and Honours:
- Best Outgoing Orthopaedic Resident Award, Christian Medical College
- University 1ST in Orthopaedic Surgery, Baba Farid University of Medical Sciences, Punjab.
- Secured 3rd RANK in Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
- Received Dr H.B Singh Silver Medal for securing second rank in Final M.B.B.S Examinations.
- Received Dr M.E Tucker Prize for standing second in General Surgery.
- Got distinction in Pathology subject in M.B.B.S.
- Joint Replacement Surgery Fellowship, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Bronx Lebanon Hospital, New York, USA.
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery Fellowship, Albert Einstein School of Medicine Montefiore Children Hospital, New York, USA.
- Deputy Joint Replacement Fellowship, Srikara Hospital Hyderabad, India.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Member of American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- Member of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Member of International Congress for Joint Reconstruction (ICJR)
- Member of Andhra Pradesh Medical Council