Sunshine International Patient Services (SIPS)
At Sunshine International Patient Services Centre, we help you with:
- Expert medical opinion and cost estimation
- Treatment plan
- Medical Visa Invitation letter
- Admission and discharge process
- Round the clock telephone helpline service to clarify your queries and assist you when you need help
- Flight travel visa application and extension
- Local accommodation
- Airport pick-up and drop services
- Financial counselling, international billing and insurance processes
- Translators for non-English speaking patients
To facilitate international patient’s visit to Sunshine Hospitals:
We provide medical visa request or medical visa invitation or requisition letter to the patient and also send a copy to the Indian embassies located in various countries. For obtaining the visa requisition letter, the patient has to provide the following details:
- Complete name of the patient and passport number
- Patient’s associate’s name and passport number
- Location address and country name
- Tentative date of arrival
International Patient Services
- Our International Patients Coordinators and trained staff will receive you on your arrival at Sunshine Hospitals.
- They help you with both out-patient and in-patient registration process to help ease your process of completing your formalities of registration.
- We need your passport and a copy of your passport for registration. We will retain the photocopy of your passport in our hospital’s records. This is mandatory according to the directives of government of India.
- You will pay an initial deposit at the time of admission according to the total approximate cost estimation communicated to you by our financial counsellors. You will have to pay the balance amount before the treatment, procedure or surgery.
- We will assist you in providing local SIM cards and amount re-fill service for easing communication locally. The patients will have to pay the charges.
- Our international patients’ executives will coordinate with the patients throughout their stay.
- We have tie-ups with accommodation service providers, service apartments and hotels for our international patients.
- We also provide Airport pick-up and drop services.
Testimonial Videos by our International Patients
Brain Tumor Surgery Underwent by Cameroon Patient at Best Brain Surgery Hospitals
Bilateral Total Knee Replacement by Dr. A. V. Gurava Reddy
Bi-Lateral Total Knee Replacement by Dr. A. V. Gurava Reddy.
Patient Aisha Jama From Somalia Operated By Dr.A.V.Gurava Reddy At Sunshine Hospitals
Patient Mohammed From Iraq Operated By Dr.Anand Kumar Gastroenterology
Operated By Dr.A.V.Gurava Reddy, Sunshine Hospitals
Right Hip Surgery Operated By Dr.A.V.Gurava Reddy
Patient Mawada From Yemen Operated By Dr.Vijay Kumar For Cochlear Implant Surgery
Patient Alisaleh From Yemen Operated For Kidney Transplantation At Sunshine Hospitals