- 28 November 2019
- 368 Views
Knee Pain – When to See a Doctor
Signs and Symptoms Associated with Knee Pain
- Stiffness and swelling
- Redness and inflammation around the knee
- Difficulty in bending the knee
- Walking upstairs and downstairs is difficult
- Discomfort causing limping
- Popping or crunching noises
- Difficulty in stretching and extending knee and leg
- Difficulty in bearing weight on knee
- Instability of the knee
When to See a Doctor
- When you feel that your knee is unstable (gives out)
- Significant swelling in the affected area of knee
- Have severe knee pain
- When you see obvious deformity in the knee with pain
- Inability to fully flex or extend your knee
- Have fever with redness and swelling in the knee
- Difficulty in bearing weight on the knee
- Feeling instability of the knee while bearing weight
Sunshine Hospitals’ Dept. of Orthopaedics has the best orthopaedic doctors to treat all types of knee pain.
The Department of Orthopaedics has the best joint replacement surgeons in India. Sunshine is one of the best joint replacement hospitals in India, comprising two units representing a unique combination of top joint replacement and orthopaedic surgeons of India.
The Orthopaedic Department offers expert solutions for the treatment of a broad range of musculoskeletal conditions, including disorders of the knees, knee pain, hip pain, feet, spine, shoulders, ankles, elbows and hands. Be it a simple fracture or a life-debilitating injury, sports injuries or joint replacements, a full spectrum of orthopaedic problems are addressed in its most complex conditions.
Our orthopaedic team specialises in the treatment of complex procedures such as total knee replacement, total hip replacement, fractures, complex spine surgeries, paediatric orthopaedic surgeries, and many more surgeries. The Orthopaedic department is associated with the physiotherapy department for providing physiotherapy services and post-operative care to patients.