Sunshine’s women and childcare unit provides comprehensive services ranging from general woman’s health checks, urogynaecology and preventive care to a wide range of gynaecological issues that require medical and surgical care.
We also offer care during women’s productive period (reproductive years) and during menopause and post-menopausal years by keeping in view of their social and emotional concerns. We have the best obstetricians and gynaecologists in Hyderabad who work closely with other specialists including uro-gynaecologists, infertility specialists, gynaecologic oncologists, surgical oncologists, medical and radiation oncologists. Our department of top gynaecologists in Hyderabad takes care of mid-life and post-menopausal women by supportive clinics and counselling. We offer a wide range of preventive, diagnostic, therapeutic and ancillary and supportive care and services.
Offering care at every stage of woman’s life – pubertal, child-bearing age, pregnancy, childbirth and menopause.
A gynaecological laparoscopy can be used to detect different conditions and also treat the conditions causing symptoms.
- Abnormalities in the uterus and ovaries can be identified by laparoscopy.
- Blockages, endometriosis, irregularities and scarring of fallopian tubes can be detected by laparoscopy
- Laparoscopy can also be useful in investigating whether there is cancer or it has spread.
- Laparoscopy can be used as diagnostic hystero-laparoscopy (as a part of infertility workup).
Laparoscopic Surgery (Minimally Invasive Surgery)
- Laparoscopy for tube ligation.
- To check & treat conditions like cysts (Ovarian Cyst Removal) and infections.
- To check & treat conditions like fibroids, pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) endometriosis, and ectopic pregnancy.
- Scars can develop due to endometriosis or after pelvic inflammatory disease. Laparoscopic surgery helps in removing scar tissues (adhesions).
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy (Removal of Fibroids from the Uterus).
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy.
Sunshine’s multidisciplinary team of the best obstetricians in Hyderabad and excellent facilities makes it the best women and child care centre in Hyderabad. Our specialists have the expertise to handle any emergency and high-risk pregnancies. The foetus is usually electronically monitored throughout the labour. We offer family-centered care with well-furnished recovery areas and private rooms all in one place.
For pregnancies that require extra care Sunshine Hospitals’ state-of-the-art facilities (equipped to handle any emergencies) offers the much-needed support and care. These are the facilities that make Sunshine one of the best gynaecology hospitals in Hyderabad.
- Prenatal and Pregnancy care
- Experienced labour and supportive staff
- Rooming in facility
- Trained and skilled obstetricians
- Low nurse to patient ratio
- Blood bank
- All labour rooms and birth centres are well-equipped
- Neonatal Emergency Care
- Neonatal Intensive Care Units
- Family planning counselling
- Diet counselling
- Pain management centre
- Breast cancer screening
- Cervical cancer screening
- Routine women’s check-up
- Gynaecological health check-up
We offer treatments for heavy bleeding, painful periods, PMS (premenstrual syndrome), menstrual abnormalities, Fibroids, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Infertility, Breast, ovarian, cervical and uterine cancers, urologic disorders, endocrinological disorders and recurrent pregnancy loss. Some of the best gynaecology specialists in Hyderabad attend to these concerns.
- Interventional Radiology for Fibroids
- Transvaginal Laparoscopy
- Removal of fibroids (Laparoscopic myomectomy)
- Removal of uterus (Laparoscopic hysterectomy)
- Ovarian cysts removal
- Treatment for endometriosis
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy for Menopausal Women
- Mammography Unit
Best Gynaecologists in Hyderabad
Dr. A. Bhavani
MBBS, DGO, MRCOG (UK), FRCOG (UK)
Senior Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist; Chief Operating Officer
Secunderabad, GachibowliView Profile Book Appointment
Dr. Sahitya Bammidi
MBBS, DGO, DNB, FIAOG
Consultant Obstetrician, Gynaecologist & Laparoscopic Surgeon
GachibowliView Profile Book Appointment
Dr. Manasa Badveli
MBBS, MS (OBG), FMAS, FIAOG
Consultant Gynaecologist & Laparoscopic Surgeon
GachibowliView Profile Book Appointment
Our Patients Speak
Coronavirus – Basic Introductory Information: Part 1
Robotic-Assisted Total Knee Placement (Right) done by Dr. Gurava Reddy
Robotic-Assisted Total Knee Replacement by Dr. Gurava Reddy
Robotic Total Knee Replacement (Right) by Dr. Gurava Reddy
Robotic Knee Replacement in Hyderabad (Total Knee Left) by Dr. Gurava Reddy
Health Blogs for Obstetrics and Gynaecology
The health issues that are unique to women include menstrual problems, pregnancy-related issues, osteoporosis menopause and the female reproductive system problems. In addition, women experience heart attack symptoms differently, show signs of anxiety & depression; suffer from Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs), and osteoporosis more often than men. Therefore, a better understanding of the unique health issues of women is a must for every woman to tackle them at the first go. Heart Disease In women, heart disease - the number one killer in both men & women, is not diagnosed to the
In a normal woman every month 4-5 small follicles are recruited in one ovary from the pool of eggs and one of the follicles becomes dominant follicle and releases an egg. In a woman with PCOS, her ovaries produce abnormally high levels of male hormone that prevents follicles from opening and releasing eggs – due to which the periods may become irregular or absent altogether. The follicles remain in the ovaries as cysts, making it increasingly difficult (but not impossible) to conceive. How does PCOS affect a woman’s fertility? The biggest challenge with PCOS is that it affects
Ovarian cancer is the third leading cancer in India after breast cancer and cervical cancer in women. According to several studies, majority of the cancers (breast, cervical & ovarian cancers) in women are detected late in the advanced stages – owing to which survival rates are quite low and even the cost of treatment is higher than the cancers detected in the early stages. Therefore, timely diagnosis, effective ovarian cancer treatment and palliative care are imperative to address the growing incidences of breast, cervical and ovarian cancers in India. Let