Sunshine’s women and childcare unit provide comprehensive services ranging from general woman’s health checks, urogynaecology and preventive care to a wide range of gynaecological issues that require medical and surgical care.
We also offer care during women’s productive period (reproductive years) and during menopause and post-menopausal years by keeping in view of their social and emotional concerns. Experienced gynaecologists and obstetricians work closely and also with other specialists including uro-gynaecologists, infertility specialists, gynaecologic oncologists, surgical oncologists, medical and radiation oncologists. Our department takes care of mid-life and post-menopausal women by supportive clinics and counselling. We offer a wide range of preventive, diagnostic, therapeutic and ancillary and supportive care and services.
Offering care at every stage of woman’s life – pubertal, child-bearing age, pregnancy, childbirth and menopause.
A gynaecological laparoscopy can be used to detect different conditions and also treat the conditions causing symptoms.
- Abnormalities in the uterus and ovaries can be identified by laparoscopy.
- Blockages, endometriosis, irregularities and scarring of fallopian tubes can be detected by laparoscopy
- Laparoscopy can also be useful in investigating whether there is cancer or it has spread.
- Laparoscopy can be used as diagnostic hystero-laparoscopy (as a part of infertility workup).
Laparoscopic Surgery (Minimally Invasive Surgery)
- Laparoscopy for tube ligation.
- To check & treat conditions like cysts (Ovarian Cyst Removal) and infections.
- To check & treat conditions like fibroids, pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) endometriosis, and ectopic pregnancy.
- Scars can develop due to endometriosis or after pelvic inflammatory disease. Laparoscopic surgery helps in removing scar tissues (adhesions).
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy (Removal of Fibroids from the Uterus).
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy.
Sunshine’s multidisciplinary team and excellent facilities makes it the best women and child care centre in Hyderabad. Our specialists have the expertise to handle any emergency and high-risk pregnancies. foetus is usually electronically monitored throughout the labour. We offer family-centred care with well-furnished recovery areas and private rooms all in one place.
For pregnancies that require extra care Sunshine Hospitals’ state-of-the-art facilities (equipped to handle any emergencies) offers the much-needed support and care.
- Prenatal and Pregnancy care
- Experienced labour and supportive staff
- Rooming in facility
- Trained and skilled obstetricians
- Low nurse to patient ratio
- Blood bank
- All labour rooms and birth centres are well-equipped
- Neonatal Emergency Care
- Neonatal Intensive Care Units
- Family planning counselling
- Diet counselling
- Pain management centre
- Breast cancer screening
- Cervical cancer screening
- Routine women’s check-up
- Gynaecological health check-up
We offer Treatments for heavy bleeding, painful periods, PMS (premenstrual syndrome), menstrual abnormalities, Fibroids, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Infertility, Breast, ovarian, cervical and uterine cancers, urologic disorders, endocrinological disorders and recurrent pregnancy loss.
- Interventional Radiology for Fibroids
- Transvaginal Laparoscopy
- Removal of fibroids (Laparoscopic myomectomy)
- Removal of uterus (Laparoscopic hysterectomy)
- Ovarian cysts removal
- Treatment for endometriosis
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy for Menopausal Women
- Mammography Unit
Dr. A. Bhavani
MBBS, DGO, MRCOG (UK), FRCOG (UK)
Senior Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist; Chief Operating Officer
Secunderabad, GachibowliView Profile Book Appointment
Dr. Rajeshwari Reddy
MBBS, MS (OBG), DES (Germany), FAMS (New Delhi), PGPMAX(ISB)
Consultant Obstetrician, Gynaecologist & Laparoscopic Surgeon
GachibowliView Profile Book Appointment
Dr. Vennela Bhimavarapu
MBBS, MS (OBG)
Dr. M. Mythri
Our Patients Speak
Open Heart Surgery (CABG) by Dr. Anil Kumar Mulpur, Sunshine Hospitals
Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA) by Dr. Shailender Singh, Sunshine Hospital
Paraumbilical Hernia Treatment by Dr. E. Vimalaker Reddy, Sunshine Hospitals
Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Treatment by Dr Sandeep Reddy Sunshine Hospital
Frey's Procedure (Hepaticojejunostomy) by Dr. Vimalakar Reddy
Health Blogs for Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Breastfeeding is the most natural way of feeding your little one. Breast milk provides various health and developmental benefits to your baby. Nourishing your baby is the most important thing you need to do
Dr T Rajeshwari Reddy is a renowned Gynaecologist and a well known laparoscopic surgeon in Hyderabad from past 15yrs. She has gained a lot of reputation from
In these modern days, many girls worry about their complexion and some girls worry about their weight, pimples and acne marks. But suddenly, when you observe that something is going wrong with your