Dr. Krishna V Patil
Consultant Nephrologist and Kidney Transplant Physician
Qualification: MBBS, MD Medicine, DM Nephrology, Fellowship In Clinical Nephrology From University Of Ottawa, Canada. FASN(Fellow Of American Society Of Nephrology)
Dr.Krishna Patil is a consultant Nephrologist,Hypertension Specialist and Kidney Transplant Physician practicing at Sunshine Hospitals, Gachibowli. He is committed to delivering world-class care in maintaining kidney function. He is a passionate about improving the quality of life of dialysis and kidney transplantation patients.
- 15 years of medical practice
- 9 years of Nephrology practice
- Native and Graft Kidney biopsy
- Permanent Tunnelled HemoDialysis Catheter placement
- Percutaneous Peritoneal dialysis catheter placement
- Hypertension evaluation and management – With 24 HR ABPM facility
- PRI(Progressive renal insufficiency) Management
- All modalities of dialysis like HD(Hemodialysis)
- HDF (Hemodiafiltration)
- SLED(Slow, low-efficiency dialysis)
- CRRT(Continuous renal replacement therapy)
- APD(Automated Peritoneal dialysis)
- CAPD(Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis)
- Plasma Exchange
- Kidney Transplant
Role at Sunshine Hospitals, Hyderabad:
Dr.Krishna Patil is a consultant Nephrologist and Kidney Transplant Physician, runs Speciality Clinics like Kidney transplant clinic, Specialized Hypertension (BP) Clinic, Special CKD Clinic, and General Nephrology Clinic at the Sunshine Hospitals, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
He is a member of:
- Indian Society of Nephrology
- American Society of Nephrology
- Canadian Society of Nephrology
- International Society of Nephrology
- Indian Society of Organ Transplant
Awards and Achievements:
- Recipient of Research Grant from the International Society of Nephrology, 2012
- Recipient of research Grant from the Department of Science and Technology of West Bengal, 2013
- Received appreciation from the international society of Nephrology for screening 10,000 School Children suffering from Hypertension and Asymptomatic Urinary abnormalities.
- Presented Research work at ASN WEEK in Atlanta, 2013
- Presented Posters and research papers at National and International conferences
- Speaker and Chairperson at many national Conferences
Articles and Publications:
Presented articles in International repute Peer reviewed Journals, on:
- Long-term renal outcomes of snake bite and acute kidney injury.
- Incidence of CMV-HCV coinfection in the recipient of the renal transplant
- Non-IgA mesangioproliferative glomerulonephritis: a benign entity?
- Acute kidney injury in the pediatric population after Russell’s viper bite
- Herpes labialis in patients following Russell’s viper bite and acute kidney injury
- Cross-sectional Prospective Study of conditions including Asymptomatic Urinary Abnormalities, Blood Pressure, and Body Mass Index in Healthy School Children.