Dr. M. Dinaker
Qualifications: M.B.B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine)Academic Appointments:
- Director, Post Graduate training program for DNB in Internal Medicine,(upto JAN 2013). MediCiti Hospital, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Coordinator, Joint Academic Program, MediCiti Hospital, Hyderabad
- Vice-Chairman, Infection Control Committee, MediCiti Hospital, Hyderabad
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, MediCiti Institute of Medical Sciences (MIMS), Hyderabad – October 15, 2001 to May 2007.
- Associate Professor of Medicine, MIMS, Hyderabad – May 28, 2007 to October 31, 2008
Current appointment:- Director, division of internal Medicine,Infectious diseases and lifestyle disorders, SUNSHINE HOSPITALS, HYDERABAD.
Past appointment:- Director, Division of Internal Medicine & Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU) – 1997to JAN 2013.
- Consultant Physician, MediCiti Hospital, Andhra Pradesh, India – 1995-1997
- Head, Division of Internal Medicine, Medwin Hospital, Hyderabad – 1993-1995
- Consultant Physician, Medwin Hospital, Hyderabad – 1989-1993
- EXECUTIVE PHYSICALS: Letter-to-the-editor published in the New Eng J Medicine 22 Jan 2009.
- Systemic toxicity of paraphenylene diamine (hair-dye): Indian J of Medical Sciences 4th April 2009 (Pg: 164-166).
- General hygiene, sexual risk and HIV prevalence in truck drivers from Andhra Pradesh, South INDIA. Int J STD and AIDS,2009 JAN20(1) 39-45
- Study of HPA in sepsis. Crit Care med, Dec 2006 Vol 34, Issue 12. pA106 (Accepted as
- Poster in the SCCM meeting at Florida,USA 2005.
- Co-infection of Kaposi’s sarcoma and Non-hodgkin’s Lymphoma in an HIV patient: Poster presentation in the National HIV conference in Mumbai, INDIA. 2010.
- Paper accepted and presented at APICON 2001, Chennai ‘Pyrexia of Non-infectious origin in a ICU Rewarded prize (Poster presentation)
- Analysis of 50 cases of severe falciparum malaria with associated atypical features –
- Poster presentation at ISCCM,New Delhi 2002 January.
- Fatal Strongyloides hyper infection: case report in the 1st issue of Indian Journal of
- Critical Care Medicine.(Jan 2001)Clinical Research / Trials:
- Centre for PROGRESS STUDY IN SEPSIS. (completed)
- Principal Investigator for International Study on invasive Candidiasis. (completed).
- Co-Investigator for ‘PROFESS STUDY’ (Prevention of second stroke), published in the New Eng J Med.2008 Sep.
- Principal Investigator: MK-518-071 (Isentress). Completed.
- Principal Investigator: MK-518-021 (Isentress Vs Efaverenz). Completed.
ONGOING clinical research: (Investigator)
- Dengue sero-prevalence in general population of Hyderabad city, South India.
- Metabolic Syndrome Study in and around the city of Hyderabad in 18-25 years age group. (MESSIAH STUDY).