- 13 July 2016
- 5705 Views
Dr. B. Chandrasekhar
Dr. B. Chandrasekhar has been in the field of Orthopaedics & Shoulder Surgery for over a decade and during this period he has accumulated immense experience and expertise in arthroscopic shoulder surgery, advanced open reconstructive surgery of shoulder and shoulder joint replacement surgery.
Dr. B. Chandrasekhar leads a team of highly experienced specialists dedicated to manage the exclusive Shoulder care program and ranked among top-rate surgeons in India to perform both shoulder replacement surgery and shoulder arthroscopy.
Ranked among top-rate surgeons in India to perform both shoulder replacement surgery and shoulder arthroscopy
Fellowship in shoulder & elbow surgery (U.O.Chirurgiadellaspalla, AUSLRN, ITALY)
Fellowship in shoulder & elbow surgery (C.G.H., Singapore)
Diploma shoulder replacement surgery (AUSLRN, ITALY)
ISAKOS Fellowship in Arthroscopy & sports medicine (Ortho-one, Coimbatore, India)
- Completed International Society for Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery & Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS) Fellowship in arthroscopy and sports surgery in India.
- Received specialised training in key-hole shoulder (arthroscopy) and shoulder replacement surgery at Changi General Hospital, Singapore.
- Trained in Italy, gaining expertise in arthroscopic shoulder surgery, advanced open reconstructive surgery of shoulder and shoulder joint replacement surgery.
- Participated in research projects on advanced shoulder surgery.
- Worked in various hospitals at Bangalore, Coimbatore and Chennai.
- Set up Sunshine Shoulder Clinic, a first-of-its-kind in Andhra Pradesh.
- Areas of treatment in shoulder surgery include arthroscopic shoulder surgery, shoulder joint replacement and open reconstructive shoulder surgery.