- 13 July 2016
- 1540 Views
Dr. D. Bhavani Prasad
- Post M. Ch Senior residency, NIMS, punjagutta, A.P (2005-2006)
- Consultant plastic surgeon, yashoda hospital (2006-2015)
- Life member of APSI (Association of plastic surgeons of India) FL-D 046 L2005
- Hands on training in micro vascular surgery by ISRM, Ethicon institute, Oct 2002, Mumbai
Achievements in surgical practice:
- 1.Achieved success in treatment of complex hand injuries and limb salvage with Orthopaedic and vascular surgeons.
- 2. 6 Successful hand reimplantations done with functional restoration.
- 3. Treatment of complicated panfacial fractures of the face with head injuries along with Neurosurgeon.
- 4. Well known in celebrities for all kinds of cosmetic procedures- because of utmost privacy, vast experience, safety, counselling and surgical precision.
- 1. Free Mega plastic surgery camp, Machilipatnam, by A. P. Vaidya vidhana parishad, Aug 2003.
- 2. Organized Rapid Free Flap Harvest workshop in NIMS as team in 2003-2005 for 3 consecutive years.
- 3. Meet the masters, CME, in NIMS, Dec 2003.
- 4. Speech camps jointly organized by
(i)NIMS, Hyd (ii)RSF Earth speak, USA (iii)AYJNIHH, Hyd, from 2004-2006.
Fields of Interest:
- Complex Hand injuries including replantations(attachment of severed limbs)Cosmetic surgeries – liposuction and male breast reduction.