- 28 August 2019
- 330 Views
Dr. Guruvani Ravu
Visiting Consultant in Dermatology
Qualification: MD (DVL); Fellow in Pediatric Derm (Singapore)
Dr. Guru Vani Ravu is a leading dermatologist dedicated to diagnose, investigate, and treat the conditions of children and adults with skin, hair, and nail complaints. As a visiting dermatologist at Sunshine Hospitals, Hyderabad she Treats all kinds of skin, hair and nail related diseases in adults as well as in children.
Dr. Guru Vani Ravu excels at carrying out the complete dermatological and highest quality of medical care to the patients suffering from skin-related disorders. She is courteous and prompt at providing any assistance, answers all your queries or questions that you may have regarding your health condition.
- Working as a Visiting Consultant Dermatologist at Sunshine Hospitals, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
- Worked as a senior resident in the department of dermatology at Area Hospital, kondapur
- Did clinical fellow in Pediatric Dermatology at KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Singapore
- Worked as a Senior Resident in Dermatology under the guidance of Dr.I.S Reddy from Jan 2016 to Dec 2016
- Worked as a senior resident at a government hospital as a part of my compulsory rural service in the dermatology department and gained very good exposure to a variety of skin cases.
- Worked as a Senior Resident in Dermatology at IACD – Department – Dermatology & Cosmetology, Hyderabad under the guidance of Dr. Madhavi Latha. (June 2015– July 2015)
- Did observationship in Lasers, Dermatosurgery and adult Derm clinics (Mar 2017), National Skin Center, Singapore
- Did a fellowship in Pediatric Dermatology from KKH, Singapore under the guidance of Dr.Mark Koh
- Also, worked under Dr. Ranganath in Vipula Skin and Hair Clinic
- Pediatric Dermatology
Conferences, Seminars & CME
- Presented in various seminars and CME programs at KK hospital Singapore
- Attended conferences conducted by Dermatology Society of Singapore
- Attended meetings held by HMDP (Human Manpower Development Program), Singapore.
- Attended workshops conducted by National skin center Singapore on lasers and fillers.
- Participated in various IADVL international, national & State conferences & Workshops.
- Presented various clinical cases in CME’s held from time to time.
- Attended as well as Presented in CPC’s at Apollo in dermatopathology
- Dr. Guru Vani Ravu is a Member of Indian Academy of Dermatology Venereology and Leprology.
Role at Sunshine Hospitals, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Dr. Guru Vani Ravu is a Visiting Consultant Dermatologist in the Department of Dermatology at Sunshine Hospitals, Gachibowli, Hyderabad. She provides both outpatient and inpatient services and performs procedures like biopsies, moles & warts removal, PRP for hair growth and facial rejuvenation, chemical peelings, etc. She also looks after dermatological emergencies in the pediatric age group on a variety of skin conditions.