- 13 July 2016
- 981 Views
Dr. Mahendra Kumar M.
- Worked as observer in the Department of Imageology, MRI division, in The Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS), Hyderabad(2003 – 2004).
- Worked as registrar in the department of Radiology, ApolloHospital, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad(Jan 2005 – Mar 2005).
- Worked as Consultant Radiologist, Department of Radiology, Krishna Institute of MedicalCollege, Hyderabad(April 2005 to Jan 2007).
- Worked as Assistant Professor, Department of Radio diagnosis, CT/MRI Division, Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Secunderabad(February 2007 to April 2011).
- Consultant Radiologist, Remedy Hospitals, KPHB colony, Hyderabad(April 2007 to December 2009)
- Consultant Radiologist, SunshineHospitals, Paradise, Secunderabad(May 2011 to Present)
Main interests are in Body Imaging and Neuroimaging. Current research includes work in Musculo-skeletal MRI and in non-coronary CT angiography.
As part of Post Graduate training, worked on a Dissertation titled “EVALUATION OF BLUNT ABDOMINAL TRAUMA BY COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY”. The aim of the study was to evaluate the usefulness of emergency CT in detection of intra-abdominal injury in patients with blunt abdominal trauma.
Papers and Posters:
- “Prospective evaluation of Blunt Abdominal trauma by Computed Tomography”, Indian Journal of Radiology and Imaging, may 2005 Issue (Ind J Radiol Imag 2005 15:2:167-173)
- MRCP in congenital anomalies of the biliary tree and pancreas
- Imaging of Takayasu’s Arteritis on CT Angiography
- Arnold-Chiari malformations
- Imaging in focal liver lesions – A Pictoral Assay
- Role of Magnetic resonance Cholangiopancreatography in detecting biliary and pancreatic disorders