- 12 July 2016
- 1294 Views
Dr. P. L. Suresh
Qualifications: MDS, MOMS RCPS(UK) Specialisation:
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
MDS- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (Saveetha University, Chennai)
Membership Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow.
- Basic Life Support from American Heart Association (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support from American Heart Association (ACLS)
- Comprehensive Trauma Life Support from International Trauma Anaesthesia Critical Care Society. (CTLS)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, S B Patil Dental College, Bidar.
Areas of Expertise:
- Facial Injuries and Jaw Fractures
- Cosmetic Facial Surgery (Orthognathic Surgery)
- Jaw Tumors
- Facial Pain Including Temporomandibular Joint Disorders, Trigeminal Neuralgia.
- Jaw Reconstructive Surgery.
- Cosmetic Facial Surgery
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Correction of facial deformities and Birth Defects of the jaws.
- Oral Cancer.
- “Auricular cartilage graft in Maxillofacial Defects”34th Annual Conference of the AOMSI and 1st Joint Meeting with BAOMS, Cochin, Kerala.
- “Free Fibula Vascularized Flap The choice for Mandibular reconstruction” 4th Annual Conference, Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu.