- 12 July 2016
- 1556 Views
Dr. (Prof) K. Dinesh Sharma
Qualifications: MDS: (MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY)
MDS: (MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY) from Mumbai University, Mumbai, 1993.
Life Member AOMSI
- Worked as Clinical Demonstrator in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery, College of dentistry Indore.
- Worked as faculty in Pravara Medical Trust, Loni, Maharashtra (1993 -1995).
- Worked as faculty in HKES GULBARGA (1995-1996).
- Worked as a Senior Consultant Maxillofacial Surgeon in Mahavir Hospital and Research Centre (1995-1999).
- Worked as Professor in AMES Dental College Raichur from (1996- 2002).
- Worked as Professor and Head in Dept. Of Oral Maxillofacial surgery and PG guide in PMNM Dental college and Hospital Bagalkot (2002-2005).
- Worked as Prof.and Head Dept. Of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Army College of Dental Sciences (2005-2006).
- Presently working as Dean S B PATIL DENTAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL BIDAR (2006 to till date) and Consultant Maxillofacilal Surgeon.
- Faculty for Medical Emergency Training for Dental Graduates
An experience of 20 years in the field of Maxillofacial Surgery.
AREAS OF SPECIALISATION
- Facial and jaw fracture surgery
- Cosmetic Jaw Surgery (Orthognathic Surgery)
- Jaw Reconstructive Surgery
- Oral surgical oncology
- Jaw deformity surgery
- Jaw surgery for sleep disorders