- 12 July 2016
- 1429 Views
Dr. Radha R. Chada
- Completed PhD in Dept. of Nutrition, Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Graduated Masters in Food Service Management and Dietetics from Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education For Women (Deemed University), Coimbatore.
- Graduated P.G. Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Completed Internship Program in Christian Medical College Hospital, Vellore.
- Trained and completed a Certificate Course on “Health and Human Rights&rdquo
- Trained and completed one year “Advanced Course in Clinical Nutrition” conducted by Claris Centre for Excellence in Nutrition, held at Hyderabad.
- Trained and completed an International Netherlands Fellowship Program Certificate Course on “ HIV/AIDS and Food and Nutrition Security” conducted by Wageningen UR Centre for Development Innovation, held at CDI, Wageningen, The Netherlands.
- Trained and completed an International Netherlands Fellowship Program Certificate Course on “Monitoring, evaluation and impact assessment of food and nutrition security programmes” conducted by Wageningen UR Centre for Development Innovation, held at CDI, Wageningen, The Netherlands.
- Accredited Advanced Certificate Course on “APPLIED ENTERAL PHARMACONUTRITION IN CRITICAL CARE” conducted by TACT academy for clinical training, held at Chennai.
papers in National and International Conferences held at San Francisco, USA, Nepal, Malaysia, the Netherlands and in India.
Publishedpapers in Journals and articles in Newspaper