- 21 August 2019
- 255 Views
Dr. Rishidhar Bhoopal
Qualification: MBBS, PGDHA, MEM (Masters in Emergency Medicine)
Dr. Rishidhar Bhoopal completed his basic training from International medical and technological university, Dar-es-salaam, Tanzania and subsequently received training at Gandhi hospital and Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad. He received training in BLS( basic life support), ACLS ( Advanced cardiac life support), and NTLS( National trauma life support). He is highly passionate, maintains the highest standards of patient care, and takes on active roles with enhanced decision-making capacity.
His is well versed with treatment procedures such as Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, Fluid resuscitation/shock management, Lumbar puncture, ICD placement, Incision and drainage of Abscess, Endotracheal tube placement/Intubation, and Abdominal paracentesis, Foley’s catheter insertion, Peripheral arterial & venous cannulation, and Skin suturing & removal.
- Working as an Emergency Physician at Sunshine Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Worked as an E-consultant at Call Health Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad
- Worked as a senior medical officer in Coronary care unit at Suguna Narayana Heart Centre, Narayana Health, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Fluid resuscitation/shock management
- Central line, Arterial line, and HD sheath placement
- Lumbar puncture
- ICD placement
- Incision and drainage of Abscess
- Endotracheal tube placement/Intubation
- Abdominal paracentesis
- Nasogastric tube insertion
- Foley’s catheter insertion
- Peripheral arterial & venous cannulation
- Skin suturing & removal
Role at Sunshine Hospitals, Gachibowli:
Dr. Rishidhar Bhoopal is an Emergency Physician at Sunshine Hospital, Gachibowli, Hyderabad. He also undertakes considerable responsibilities in addition to the duties of Medical Officers.