- 10 November 2017
- 1512 Views
Dr. Srinivas Thati
Post Graduate Qualifications:
M.S in Orthopaedics (KMC, Warangal) , MRCS (Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK)
FRCS in Trauma and Orthopaedics (Intercollegiate Specialty Board, UK)
Fellow of European Board of Orthopaedics and Trauma
Dr Srinivas Thati has returned from UK after working in various world famous hospitals with a wealth of clinical experience as a Consultant in Orthopaedics and Trauma in UK with sub specialist interest in joint replacements and cartilage regeneration.
- 16 yrs of experience in Elective Orthopaedics and Trauma surgery.
- Majority of his training has been in UK and also in USA
- Obtained world acclaimed degrees from Royal college of Surgeons and European Board
- Published and presented research papers in international journals and conferences
- Reviewer for Bone and Joint Journal (UK) and Journal of International Orthopaedics
- Clinical Supervisor for junior doctors, and has profound academic and research interest
Area of Expertise:
2. Patient Specific 3D Guide knee replacement
3. Partial knee replacement and patellofemoral replacements
4. Cemented, Hybrid and Uncemented hip replacements
5. Revision knee and hip replacements
6. Managing complex failed joint replacements
2. Orthobiologics like Platelet rich plasma injections and Stem cell therapy in select young patients with knee problems
Dr Srinivas Thati says, his biggest achievement, apart from obtaining degrees from prestigious institutions, is patient thank you letters and testimonials.
“All the appreciations received from my patients are the best achievements in my career, which inspires me to achieve excellence in treatment”.
– Dr Srinivas Thati