- 13 July 2016
- 1130 Views
Dr. Tudi Pavan Reddy
Qualifications: M.B.B.S, M.D. in General MedicineProfessional Experience:
- February 2013 till Present- working as Senior Registrar in Department of Medicine at Sunshine Hospitals, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
- April 2012 to December 2012 – worked as a Senior Resident in Department of Cardiology at Care Hospitals, Banjara Hills Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh India.
- September 2011 to March 2012 – Worked as a Senior Resident in Dept. of Medicine at NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center & LMH, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India.
- April 2008 to June 2011 – Worked as Junior Resident in Dept. of Medicine at NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center & LMH, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India.
- January 2006 to December 2007 – Worked as Duty Medical Officer at Yashoda Super speciality Hospital, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, India.
- July 2004 to December 2005 – Worked as Locum Intern in Dept. of Medicine, Urology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics in Kingston Public Hospital, Kingston, Jamaica, West Indies.
- October 2001 to January 2004 – Duty Medical Officer at Yashoda Super speciality Hospital, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, India.
- September 2000 to September 2001 – Rotatory Internship from Osmania Medical College and General Hospital, Hyderabad, India.
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAININGS
- Completed Certificate course in Diabetes – Distance education course conducted by Prof. M.Vishwanathan Diabetes Research Centre, Chennai, India (WHO Collaborating Centre for Research, Education and Training in Diabetes) during July 2010 – June 2011. Certificate number 710.
- Thesis submitted for doctor of medicine (M.D) examination to MUHS, Nashik University – “Anemia in patients with type 2 Diabetes Mellitus”.
- “A case of Toxoplasmosis in HIV” – Index journal of API, Vidharba Chapter, Nagpur, August 2009
Attended various conferences, workshops and CME’s –
- AGA Clinical Congress of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2009.
- VAPICON 2009, 2010, 2012.
- Workshop on Transfusion Medicine Dec, 2009.
- CME on Infectious Diseases 2010 – Vidharbha Association of Medical Microbiologists.
- AF Symposium 2012 – Indian Heart Rhythm Society at Hyderabad.
- ICAD 2012 , Pune.
- Certificate of Training on advanced ECG organized by ACC and Indian society of Electro cardiology (Rhythm 2013 – June 2013).
- Attended critical care update 2013, ISCCM (June 2013)
- Attended annual summit on Hypertension September 2013, in alliance with American Society of Hypertension (ASH).