- 22 August 2019
- 269 Views
MD. Mateenuddin Saleem
Senior Consultant Pulmonologist and HOD
Qualification: MBBS, DTRD, DNB (Respiratory Medicine)
Dr. MD. Mateenuddin Saleem, HOD – Pulmonology, is the senior consultant pulmonologist practising at Sunshine Hospitals, Hyderabad. He is a specialist in interventional procedures like bronchoscopy and thoracoscopy, also deals with chronic diseases like COPD, Bronchial Asthma, Tuberculosis, and Interstitial lung diseases.
Dr. MD. Mateenuddin Saleem always provides medical support to change the lives of patients suffering from respiratory issues. He provides comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, and long term management for lung and heart diseases(occurring secondary to respiratory problems). He treats both adults and pediatric patients on both inpatient and outpatient basis.
- Has vast experience in Running intensive care unit as a consultant intensivist.
- Assessment and advice on respiratory & cardiovascular physiology issues (Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation).
- Assessment and advice on respiratory & cardiovascular physiology for appropriate performance in athletes and sports personnel.
- Specialist in interventional procedures like bronchoscopy and thoracoscopy.
- Expert in the treatment of chronic respiratory diseases like COPD, Bronchial asthma, tuberculosis, and interstitial lung diseases.
- Expert in the treatment of sleep-related disorders like sleep apnea, snoring, and severe health issues relating to snoring.
Role at Sunshine Hospitals, Hyderabad:
Dr. MD. Mateenuddin Saleem Heads the pulmonary function lab and cardiopulmonary rehabilitation unit at Sunshine Hospitals, Gachibowli which has advanced lab facilities. Also a former Professor and HOD of Pulmonary Medicine at two different prestigious medical colleges.
OP Days and Timings
Monday to Saturday (except on Friday): 09:30 AM – 01:30 PM